• Paradise to Hell or Hell to Paradise ...

    Life and death are two things we get without any choice. What we often ignores is the choice that life gave us ;to either make it a  Paradise or a  Hell. Life is not same for everyone. For some Life is fragile, short and something not to be taken for granted, for others its not as complicated as they make it to be. In fact, they don't consider that it has any meaning. For them it is plain and simple. I consider both of them wrong.


    For me,Life is freedom. Freedom to live,to do what you want. to practice what you believe in, to follow your dreams and to avoid what you don't want. In short, Freedom to choose and live according to that choice. But unfortunately,most of us are not aware of it. We blame our luck, destiny, God, families and loved ones for whatever wrong happens in our lives. Well, I pity those people who do that but they are not wrong in doing that. There is a reason to do that. This is the easy way out which is followed by majority of us. Some of us are not even taught of this freedom and till the time we realize, we are very late. 
             
                                                        
        “In spite of all similarities, every living situation has, like a newborn child, a new face, that has never been before and will never come again. It demands of you a reaction that cannot be prepared beforehand. It demands nothing of what is past. It demands presence, responsibility; it demands you.” ~Martin Buber


    When I was child, like every other girl, I was warned about my limits, my weaknesses and my wrong doings. I was told when and what should be done.I was made to believe that I was doing good even when I knew I wasn't. Thus  I used to regret many things in Life. I still have some regrets but what I have learned and I am learning in Life is to make my own choices. By doing that, I will be the only one who I can blame. We humans are less likely to blame ourselves though: its easy for us to forget our mistakes than of others.

9 comments:

  1. Sara Khalili said...

    welcome to the blogosphere nabeha...good to see you here. i agree to what you wrote. make your own decisions and then own them too..dont put a blame on anybody later...good or bad..face it too..keep writing..you are good =)...oh yeah..yayyy..um the 1st one to comment n follow you too =P

  2. Unknown said...

    nabeha, congratulations! :p i am happy to see you here on blogspot. anywho, i am glad that the first thing you discussed is asserting yourself. it is very apt as the first thing that all humans do, i remember my speech teacher told me this, is to assert their existence. we do it by saying our names. in a room full of strangers, the first thing we say is 'hi. im nabeha.' and this, what you just wrote, is an assertion of your existence. no one goes anywhere without knowing their existence matters. remember that. and i love you girl. :) continue writing and self-discovering and self-asserting.

  3. Faizan Chaki said...

    Would someone be able to run a machine properly without following it's manual?

  4. NabehaL said...

    Thanks sara and bessy ... I really appreciate your support :) ..

  5. NabehaL said...

    No, Its important to tell him how to use the machine. But after that leave it to do it on his own. Don't instruct him every time how to do it, because that will surely decrease the efficiency of his work. :)

  6. You touched one of my fav subject: the freedom God granted us to choose the way we accomplish our destiny (I prefere to call it mission). I know a lot of people who are wondering weather we can change our destiny or not. If things are ment to be the way they are, what can we do? Well...if a wizard reveals I will die the next day,instead of loosing my precious time by finding a way not to die, I prefer to hold my children, tell them a meaningfull story and kiss them good night, so my final words guide them through life: that`s my mission. And I will probably won`t die, so Yes, we can change the destiny in a way we never thought of.

  7. NabehaL said...

    Thank you crisa.. I agree with what you said.We need to try and not give up. Leaving things on destiny is easy way out. Some of the things are meant to happen but hardwork do affect the course of events.

  8. Usama said...

    Its never too late to realize that we ourselves are responsible for what happens to our lives. It better late than never to accept that responsibility and control the direction of our life, to make our own mistakes and to follow our own path. :)

  9. it was nice reading your post.... ya death is truth and a mystery as well.. truth cos we every one has to attain it one day and a mystery cos we do not know when and where v are going to meet it....

Post a Comment