• My apology for not voting!

    I wish I could be a writer or journalist. I could do something to reveal truth to the entire world, talk about things which others don't care about anymore and give life to stories which are dead now in history.
    My this post is about Politics, a name of institution that control our lives. It is so powerful that it can finish entire generations, just for the benefit of its own country or maybe personal interest. I don't trust in whatever I see in news. I don't trust when I see organizations like United Nation helping underdeveloped nation. Isn't all of them come under same country which is brutally killing  millions in the name of 'Terrorism'?. But I am still not against America. I can never be against any country,sadly corrupted people are in power almost everywhere.But yes I don't trust their systems,policies, or leaders. Anyways this post is not about even them.
    Its difficult for me to support any political party. I don't understand how people trust a guy standing on the stage giving speech about how he will gave us all that, which we couldn't get before. He talks about all of our weaknesses and promises to finish them as soon as he is in power. Even though how hard I try to believe it, Its looks to me like a drama, pure act with proper producers,directors,supporters and audience. We enjoy that entertainment without paying a single penny yet the profit they earn is of enormous euros in Swiss banks after few years.
    Well then there is another argument that by not participating in such elections, I am getting hopeless about our future and I am from that class of society who thinks herself too elite to go to voting camp and vote for someone. This is why wrong people comes in power because educated class like us dont prefer voting.
    I agree with this argument too but I still won't vote.
    By giving one vote to anyone, I feel responsible for letting someone control my country, and how can I take such a big responsibility without being 100 percent sure? (Yes, You can say that I have problem of over thinking). Maybe I am writing this for my own satisfaction because whatever you say, I consider a vote as a very crucial action and I didn't find anyone trustworthy enough to take responsibility of that action.

    Note:- Everyone is welcome to disagree

2 comments:

  1. Rai Azlan said...

    Wr live in spciety... And this world of humans work on fhe duty and right concept. Having opinion and casting vote is both... Your right and duty. Not voting means you have no interest in what so ever comes up. Who wins or loose... Promisses are being kept or not can only be observed better when we involve.
    If we refused to follow system by not voting then no point in creating fuss over the outcome.

  2. usama said...

    Voting empowers you and lets you have a say in who will come in power. Of course no one can know for sure whether someone will keep their promises or what the future holds, but you can still use your own intelligence and vote for the candidate you think is best, OR the least bad. Remember, when you don't vote, YOU are responsible for strengthening everyone else's votes.

Post a Comment