• Lost?? Don't be surprised, you are not alone

    I don't know where my blog is heading. Maybe now I just want to write for myself but not hide it.

    So what exactly do you want from your life? I can spend days and nights thinking about it but I will still not get answer. All my life I have lived in a fairy tale, waiting for my fantasy to come true. No, I never dreamed of a  prince charming who has everything to offer, neither I wished to end up being a millionaire. Rather I wanted those moments where one can feel out of world. Yes, I am a big collector of memories. I keep them safe in my heart and cherish them randomly. The way things made me 'FEEL' is what I try to preserve. 
    Unfortunately, people who think like this have no idea of what they actually want in life because they don't know what they wanted most until they have lived it.. Yeah too philosophical, but still worth sharing :) 

1 comments:

  1. Deviation said...

    I don't know what's the purpose of my life.

    If all these things that other people do is the purpose of everyones life then I feel like getting out of it. It just doesn't feel right for me.

    But hey I'm still doing all that. While I think - In my Head. And try to blink.

Post a Comment