• Without inspiration, Something will always be missing ...


     Daily, our day starts with alarm and ends with setting alarm for the other day. In between, we only rush for things to be done. Like run for; work, movies,picnics,meetings,projects,hang outs etc. And the only thing we remember next day is that  'We had fun doing ...... yesterday'. And if someone asks, 'Really, how did u guys have fun?'. We tell them about the places we visit or the hours we spent on something. In short we talk about what we did, not how we did it. This is what I call lack of inspiration.
                  
    Yesterday, I was looking at old pictures of mine and I realized that the sight where pictures were taken, was really beautiful. But then another thing struck my mind, why don't I remember it? If this picture was not with me I would have totally forgot this place. The answer came to me today, and it is that I wasn't inspired.
    We are so damn busy in our lives that we don't have time to appreciate things around us, and the most beautiful thing we ignore is 'nature'. Apart from it, every little thing can inspire us. It doesn't have to be fancy, it doesn't have to be different and it certainly doesn't have to be expensive or famous. The only things we are inspired of nowadays are either brands or celebrities. 
    One can get inspired by almost anything. Like this foggy sunrise outside my window, or tiny drop of that fog.  The strangest thing which ever inspired me was rock. I know that might be lame for most of you but what I wondered when I looked at that tiny rock was about 'struggle and survival'. How such a small thing can survive for million of years without even a brain as compared to us humans who have wealth and power but are still weaker. Okay now these were just my thoughts, and I agree I can think better but the point is that we are way too busy to think about anything (other than work and relationships). 
    Guys, inspiration gives happiness which makes us feel fresh. You can get inspired by almost everything in this world which reflects the perfection of God's work which can never be achieved by us humans no matter how hard we try for that. So try to get inspired by nature other than materialistic things. Trust me you will feel satisfied and happy !! 

    I don't know where my blog is going, but I really think i have to start one non serious one. This Reality of Life is getting very philosophical .. :) 

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    i appreciate your thinking. motivating and it comprehends a lot in itself.

  2. Anonymous said...

    inspired by the post! All hails to you!

    Very bootipull thought ;)

    Haffun & TC

  3. NabehaL said...

    Thank you both of you.. You have no idea how much your comments encourage me :)

  4. asma latif said...

    nice one ;)

  5. Waqas Ahmad said...

    You are really improving with each article. Very nicely written, I loved all the examples u gave. And, Yes I am also inspired by the post. Really thinking about all those things which we dun give importance anymore. :)

  6. Deviation said...

    I have a little lack of Inspiration @_@ - Can I Haz Some Inspiration from you - You seem to have lots of it.

  7. hi nablehal i was really inspired and refreshed reading your posts... thanks a lot.....

Post a Comment