• Beautiful Journey




    As time goes by from year to year,
    Something is very obvious, from here;
    Though decades come and decades go,
    Still few things in the world, never for go.

    I was finding my way, in midst of fog,
    And wondering why I can't see as picture unfolds;
    You came from nowhere and held my hand,
    I start to sag, as a vessel filled with sand.

    That journey was a pain,
    But I don't want to complain;
    Despite what we were going through,
    I knew after it ended, I wouldn't find you.

    Your presence turned my night in day,
    It glowed so strangely and brighten my way;
    But journey came to end with clear sky,
    You left without a sign, without saying goodbye

    I paced back n forth, wondered reason why you left,
    Took a while to realize that you brought me back;
    I entered in your garden and crossed my own row,
    Forgot that I had to walk on my own road.

4 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! <3

  2. Israr said...

    Astutely written. Well Portrayed. :)

    @IslamabadKid

  3. Deviation said...

    Very Well Written, Very Well Conveyed. Simply Loved it.

  4. Rai Azlan said...

    beautifully written good job

Post a Comment