• Is it right or should I wait for something better?


    Throughout my life, taking decisions was the most difficult task for me. I am always confused in everything starting from shopping to choosing career. And I am still same, when its time to take big decisions in life.
    When I look around, I see that everyone is so sure about what they want. They can describe their best and worst expectations from life while I even get stuck on questions like whats your favorite color or food or movie? lol I have different favorites everyday depending on my mood.. But sometimes you have take those decisions which can be only taken once. There is no turning back and my mind and heart never agrees on one thing.  They love to fight and give perfect counterarguments. In such times, I leave things on God and let my parents decide. But is it right? Aren't we suppose to be responsible enough to take our life decisions? Maybe only experience can answer this question.
    Sometimes I wonder if its just me others are also like me? This blogpost is to check that =)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    When such a thing happens to me, I leave everything to God and then everything turns out to be great in the end :D

  2. NabehaL said...

    Yes I do the same :)

Post a Comment