• Its nothing, but still something =)

    Hey everyone,


    I started this blog in my summer vacations because I had nothing to do at that time. Then as my semester started, I got so busy that I thought to resume blogging after my last semester. Surprisingly, My blog traffic was going really cool and that made me write today. So, as you can see that I have nothing special to blog about so I will be writing about random stuff like whatever is coming in my head right now. Lets start :)


    I never introduced myself to you guys. I am Nabeha Latif, currently in last semester of my bachelor's in marketing. I love to read and write. This is why I want to be journalist but I guess its not easy to be one in Pakistan. Its not that I can't do this. Whatever I decide to do in life, I do it with full passion and zeal. The problem is that our media is part of political system. I guess every media is, and I cant be a part of such things *ever* .


    Anyways let me tell you guys about my final year thesis paper. I am doing my thesis on social network advertising. Its a really huge platform for marketing which is wasted in Pakistan. Imagine, no previous research is done on this topic when Facebook alone has 3.8 Million registered Pakistani users. We can do wonders by marketing on social networks. Our research sir always told us to find gap while researching and this is the perfect gap which I could think of. But still he is not that interested in my topic as he never used SNS (social networking sites). This is the problem you know, those who don't use SN, they can never understand the power of it.
    Do you guys know that John Chambers, the founder of Cisco. who always predict and look at the future happenings, He even said that the world will turn into network hybrid, thus companies should focus on that if they want to succeed in long run. So I am up to it but I will need input from you guys for making it successful. Its getting late now, I have to go to sleep so I will blog soon with some topic in my mind. Till then you guys take care and EnjOy your lives =)

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Hello back at you! Good luck with your thesis. This is such a vast & interesting subject specially for a marketing major. I would recommend reading a book called 'Crush It' by Gary Vaynerchuk for reference and to know how powerful social networks are.
    Title of this post was random? I came to read reality of life :)

    -Aftab

Post a Comment